IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR BURBANK CONVENTION ATTENDEES
My name is Wendi Harvel, and I’m not only your friendly neighborhood Burbank Council PTA Financial Secretary, I also have the honor and privilege of being the Convention host for you amazing delegates! I cannot emphasize enough how excited I am to get to see all of you at the end of this month!
Below are some resources and information you’ll need for your time at Convention:
- A link to the CAPTA Convention site just so it’s handy: 2018 CAPTA Convention
- Download the Convention Chronicle – available in English and Spanish – for more information.
- Don’t forget to take a look at the Registration Book for additional details, workshop sessions and more.
- Map of Ontario Convention Center
- Budgeting for CAPTA Convention — This form is really helpful to fill out ahead of time so you can easily track your numbers and make sure you keep to your budget.
- PTA Convention Expense Report BLANK
- PTA Convention Expense Report SAMPLE
- Convention At a Glance — Breakdown of events per day.
- Convention Things to Know — Some FAQs about Convention attendance.
- Convention Dos and Don’ts
- Convention Delegate Voting Information
First District PTA Convention Dinner Event Invitation — Deadline to RSVP is April 10th
Burbank Council PTA Convention Events
PLEASE NOTE: We will no longer be attending the First District PTA Convention Dinner at Cask & Cleaver on Saturday night! We have moved the Burbank Council PTA Dinner to be held on this night instead. Please find the new information below:
Burbank Council PTA Convention Dinner
Date: Saturday, April 28th
Place: Beola’s Southern Cuisine, 1845 E Holt Blvd, Ontario, CA 91761
Time: 7:00 pm
The $35/person fee that you already paid to BCPTA for the First District Dinner will be used for this dinner. Please note that you will be responsible for anything you would like to drink above the complimentary citrus water and fresh-brewed tea that will be on the table.
Can’t get enough of your Burbank friends? Join us Friday night, too!
WHAT: Convention Meet & Greet
WHO: Burbank Convention Delegates
WHERE: Vineyards (just outside the lobby of the Doubletree Hotel)
WHEN: About 8:00 pm (after dinner)
Contact Judy Crivelli or Wendi Harvel for more information.
CALIFORNIA STATE PTA ANNUAL CONVENTION: APRIL 27-29, 2018 IN ONTARIO
Housing/Accommodations with PTA Host Hotels